Why become a Partner of the FSR?
"Our investment in rugby may surprise … However, throughout history, our brand has supported in various countries, sports as varied as horse racing, horse jumping, car racing, ice hockey. And now U18 Rugby in Switzerland !
Our interest for this sport has matured for more than 10 years due to the assiduous and passionate practice of this sport by our 2 sons and grandsons."
Which are the common values between your company and Rugby?
- "the sense of team work, unity an cohesion, to work for the same goal, to win by having fun,
- perseverance, surpassing oneself and the will grow up from one’s failures or defeats,
- the humility of each individual person, so that the team as a whole rises,
- rigor and discipline, for the love of work well done.
- respect for the rules and its opponents or competitors, as there would be no competition without it.
Finally, nothing is well done, if it is not done with passion!"
How do you see the evolution of the Rugby in Switzerland?
"We support this team sport, that is still little known in Switzerland, as we are convinced that we will see it grow and benefit from a media coverage that pay tribute to its values, which our company fully shares.
We wish all U18 players every success for the European Championship in Spring 2019, but also to all categories, especially women’ rugby..."