Why become a Partner of the FSR?
"Coming from a land of Rugby and being a family business with strong human values, it is quite naturally that Andros began supporting rugby development. A main sponsor of the Top14 and the CA Brive Rugby Club in France, we were eager to extend this support in Switzerland. When we first met with the FSR and learned about women and youth rugby development, we immediately clicked. As a families’ partner, we were excited to help provide kids with a sport and the right set of values and tell as many women and girls as possible to experience the fun of a sport they initially thought might not be for them."
Which are the common values between your company and Rugby?
- "Family: our team is a big family in which everybody is equally important and makes a difference
- Humbleness: we are modest in our behavior, attitude and spirit. We are strong and confident but not arrogant.
- Respect: we stand by our values and know the efforts it takes to deserve our consumers’ trust and competitors’ esteem
- Discipline: we work hard to constantly provide the best quality of fruits to our consumers
- Passion: we love what we do, and we love to do it well. Whatever the obstacles are, we will always do our best to overcome them while remaining loyal and dependable"
How do you see the evolution of the Rugby in Switzerland?
"We strongly believe in the work done by the FSR to consolidate a grassroot programme which will help clubs and leagues grow and provide future talents for strong men and women national teams. We are also eager to support the passionate people which make a difference everyday everywhere in Switzerland, creating opportunities for Rugby to be discovered and develop."