Suisserugby announces two education super-weekends for spring 2021
Zurich, 17/03/2021 - The FSR is proud to announce two Education Super-Weekends, which will take place on April 24-25, 2021, in Bern and May 1-2, 2021, in Geneva. On both of these super weekends we will propose different World Rugby courses, which any of our club members, coaches, players, administrators, referees are invited to register for and to participate in, depending on which course interests them. That means you will have 7 courses to choose from to help increase your knowledge level and gain a World Rugby Certificate.
The World Rugby courses we are proposing are:
- Word Rugby Medical Course: “First Aid in Rugby and Introduction to Concussion Management”
- 1 Day Course: April 24th, Bern (EN)
- 1 Day Course: Mai 1st, Geneva (FR)
- World Rugby Coaching Course: “Coaching Level 1”
- 2 Day Course: April 24-25 in Bern (EN)
- World Rugby Refereeing Course: “Introduction to Match Officiating (Pre-Level 1)”
- 1 Day Course: April 25, Bern (EN)
- 1 Day Course: May 1st, Geneva (FR)
- World Rugby Strength and Conditioning Course: “Strength and Conditioning Level 1”
- 1 Day Course: April 24, Bern (EN)
- World Rugby Strength and Conditioning Course: “Strength and Conditioning Level 2”
- 1 Day Course: May 1, Geneva (FR & EN)
PLEASE SEE THE DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS AND INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE AT http://www.suisserugby.com/education/course_calendar_resources/.
The Course fee is CHF 100 per person per course.
The course Fee must be paid before the start of the course to the FSR’s Education Account:
Schweizerischer Rugby Verband
Bank: Post Finance
IBAN: CH27 0900 0000 6107 0700 4
BIC: POFICHBEXXX; Clearing Number: 09000
Please register for the course by Friday, April 16th, 2021, by filling in the Registration form below and returning it to us by email (fsrsuisserugbycom)
Please note that the number of places is limited.